Vector illustrations can effectively convey the power of friendship and all of its complexities. Whether it’s the joy of friends sharing a laugh or a kid signing a friend’s cast, these illustrations help convey the many emotions and activities those in platonic relationships share together. In this article, we’ll be sharing a collection of our best vector illustrations that capture friendships in many forms. From playful cartoon illustrations of kids enjoying each other’s company, to tender vector scenes of friends comforting one another; these images are sure to come in handy for anyone who has ever cherished the bond between friends.
In this post:
- Essential Tips for Teaching Students the Importance of Friendship
- Best 25 Clipart Vector Illustrations of Friends
Essential Tips for Teaching Students the Importance of Friendship
- Lead by example. Children mock the behavior of the adults around them. So, if you want the kids you watch over to be more friendly, start by exemplifying those behaviors.
- Encourage empathy. Teach kids to put themselves in another person’s shows and to try to understand things from, another’s perspective. Learning how to be empathetic will help them respond to difficult situations with kindness.
- Promote healthy communication. Encourage your students or children to talk about their feelings and to actively listen to the feelings of others. This will aid them in building strong friendships with people over the course of their lives.
- Encourage positive interactions. Plan activities for your kids to enjoy with their friends and family members (of the same age group). Immersing themselves in activities with those they care about will help kids form lasting bonds.
- Reward sharing and cooperation. Teach kids to share their treats, toys, and time with their friends and family members. This will help them to develop a strong sense of generosity.
Best 25 Clipart Vector Illustrations of Friends
If you’ve been searching for the best vector illustrations of friends enjoying each other’s company, you can rest assured that your search is over! Below, you’ll find high-quality Clipart images that illustrate the power of friendships.
1. School Friends Sticker Design Pack
Students can form some of their fondest friendships in the classroom. Are you talking to your class about friendships and how to express kindness to their friends in and outside of school? Download this friendly sticker design set that shows four sets of schoolchildren learning and bonding together.
2. Multiracial Friend Group Vector Graphic
Need an example of a inclusive circle of friends? Download this vector illustration that shows a friendly group of teenagers of various cultural backgrounds and genders enjoying a day at a fair together.
3. Kids Holding Hands Vector Drawing
Discussing the power of togetherness can be very important nowadays. Do you need a visual to aid in your lesson around kindness, friendship, and altruism? Download this vector drawing of four kids holding hands to form a circle.
4. Two Smiling Children and A Happy Dog Illustration
Friendships are often formed over commonalities – like two kids having a love for furry canine friends! Do you need an image of two children playing with a pup together? Download this vector illustration that shows smiling kids and a dog gleefully sticking his tongue out.
5. Friendship Photoshoot Illustration
Trying to encourage friends to book a portrait session together? Download this vector illustration of four friends posing under a tree with falling leaves.
6. Baked Goods as Best Friends Cartoon Vector Set
Looking for a cute way to illustrate friendship? Download this vector set of baked goods and sweets paired with one another and have your students spot all the friends. Hint: candy and cupcake, donut and roll cake, croissant and ice cream, and pretzel and cookie are all best friends.
7. Friends Meeting for Tea Vector Drawing
Want to show your students an activity that friends can enjoy together? Download this vector image of two ladies meeting at a cafe to drink tea.
8. Kids Running Downhill Illustration
Looking for ways to encourage your class to get outdoors and play with their friends? Download this vector illustration of children racing downhill.
9. Kids Making A Sandcastle Illustration
Summer break allows students to explore lots of fun activities with their friends. Want to show your class examples of what they could do during their time away from school? Download this vector image of three happy friends building a sandcastle together.
10. Children Reading Books Outdoors Vector
Encouraging students to study more with their friends or form a book club? Download this vector illustration of five friends reading in a field of small yellow flowers.
11. Teenage Friends Vector Illustration
Need a vector image of teenagers hanging out? Download this vector file that features three teens sitting on a red couch with one of them playing guitar and other two sharing snacks.
12. Virtual Friends / Social Media Vector Concept
Are you talking to your class about how friendships form online and how to safely navigate social media? Download this vector image that shows a person with red-painted fingernails engaging in virtual communication with friends online.
13. Imaginative Kids Playing with Boxes Vector
When kids come together, imaginations are bound to run wild. Don’t you agree? Download this vector illustration of three kids playing with decorative boxes that feature a cat design, robot design, and smiling face.
14. Friends Having a Barbecue Illustration
Want to show friends having a good time together outdoors? Download this vibrant vector drawing of friends playing music and eating food at a barbecue.
15. Birthday Celebration with Falling Confetti Graphic
Searching for a vector that shows friends celebrating together? Download this birthday concept that features three friends jumping gleefully while surrounded by falling confetti.
16. House Party Vector Illustration
Parties bring friends together. Do you need an illustration of a house warming party, or similar gathering, that features friends of various ages, cultural backgrounds, and genders? Download this one!
17. Children and Blocks Drawing
Searching for a simple illustration that shows young friends playing together? Download this vector image of three small children playing with colorful blocks and shapes of various sizes.
18. Children At A Party Illustration
Celebrating a birthday as a class or helping your kids making birthday cards for their special friends? Download this vector illustration that shows five friends enjoying a celebratory birthday meal while smiling and wearing colorful party hats.
19. Hula-Hooping Girls Vector Drawing
Need examples of kids having fun and exercising their bodies? Download this vector illustration of three young girls smiling and hula hooping.
20. Children in a Playhouse Drawing
Looking for images that depict children having a blast together? Download this vector drawing of children running around and inside of a playhouse with their dolls, toys, and pets.
21. Children on a Roller Coaster Vector Concept
Friendships can be up and down – similar to a rollercoaster! Don’t you agree? Download this vector image of three kids riding on a red rollercoaster together.
22. Visit to a Friend in the Hospital Illustration
Friends look out for each other. Do you need a visual aid that reinforces that concept? Download this vector drawing of three kids visiting their sick friend who is in the hospital.
23. Communication Concept
Communication is key to a healthy friendship. Can’t quite find the right image that shows two people communicating? Stop your search and download this vector image that illustrates dialogue in action.
24. Doodling on Friend’s Cast Vector Illustration
Friends can cheer you up when you’re having a hard time. Do you need an image that helps you discuss the power of friendship? Download this drawing of a kid doodling on his friend’s leg cast.
25. Friends Portrait on Smartphone Cartoon Vector
Talking about how friendships are expressed in the modern day? Download this vector image that shows hands scrolling through a social media site that has a portrait of two friends.